Take part again: AURIX Online Workshop for Review and Download!
All presentations and video recordings for review
On 7 October we hosted a online workshop about AURIX. We took a closer look on a customer AURIX project.
We had a lot of fun and hope that you could take some interesting facts with you.
And for all those who missed our AURIX Online Workshop or want to review some topics: You can view or download all contents after registration here!
Welcome and AURIX™ Basics
- Project presentation (Hitex)
- Project requirements and challenges (Hitex)
- Power electronics, suitable processor (EBV)
AURIX™ Safety and Security
- AURIX™ architecture, safety basics of AURIX™ controllers (Infineon)
- SafeTpack: How to handle functional safety? (Hitex)
- CycurHSM: And what about security requirements? (Hitex)
Software Quality and Test
- Static code analysis (Hitex)
- Dynamic tests with TESSY (Hitex)
- HIL tests with miniHIL (Protos)
Hitex is AURIX Preferred Design House
- Eval boards, trainings and summary (Hitex)